FAUBOURG DE CRACOVIE "COHO"
The Faubourg de Cracovie chronograph is the company’s third collection and was named after the location of Czapek’s third boutique, which he opened in 1850 in Warsaw, Poland. The calibre inside is also Czapek’s third, following the seven-day manually-wound movement found in the Quai des Bergues and the suspended tourbillon with GMT in the Place Vendôme, both famous locations of the late François Czapek. The Faubourg de Cracovie represents another major milestone in the company’s modern history… for the pleasure of watch lovers and collectors world-wide.
Stainless steel case
Salmon Handcrafted Guilloché "Résonance" dial with silver subdials
Rodhium plated steel hands
Certified Chronometer (COSC)
Limited Edition of 18 pieces engraved:
"1 out of 18"
- Chronograph, Hours, Minutes & Seconds
- Chronograph's Minutes at 3 o'clock
- Chronograph's Hours at 9 o'clock
- Small seconds at 6 o'clock
- Date at 6 o'clock
- Caliber SXH3: Haute Horlogerie integrated automatic Chronograph movement with a bespoke execution
- Power reserve: 65 hours
- Frequency: 5 Hz - 36'000 VpH
- Column Wheel, Vertical Clutch and Linear Hammer
- Golden Rotor with Czapek logo
- Diameter: 30mm - 13 lines 1/4
- Height: 6.95mm
- Finish: finely sandblasted and diamond polished anthracite bridges, snailed trottoirs
- Certified Chronometer (COSC)
- 41.5mm Stainless Steel Case
- Sapphire crystal Glass-Box with anti-reflective treatment
- Sapphire case back with Anti-reflective treatment on the inner side.
- Water Resistance: 50m
- Alligator Strap with a steel deploying buckle
- Handcrafted Guilloché "Résonance" bombé dial in AuPtPdAg
- Baton applied indexes with Super Luminova treatment
- 12 in Arabic numerals with Super Luminova treatment
- Czapek Modern Rodhium plated steel hands, Arrow with Superluminova treatment
- Small second hand with red tip
100% SWISS MADE